Graphic Designer Maternity leave cover
We are Key2, a creative force for good.
A small, yet diverse and talented creative team that focuses on assisting not-for-profit, health, education and community-focused organisations with strategy, brand, graphic design and communications, for all mediums …
… and we’re hiring!
Are you looking for a working day filled with a diverse range of tasks from typesetting corporate documents through to designing stationery, logos and creative campaigns?
Are you looking for a creative, supportive and stimulating environment, amongst a team focused on delivering only the very best service and results?
We’re looking for a talented and versatile Graphic Designer, passionate about design in all forms of communication media, including print, web and digital platforms, to join our creative team.
This maternity leave cover position provides the opportunity to work closely with clients, account directors, designers and developers on a diverse range of projects.
We’re looking for an awesome individual with over 5 years design studio experience with a passion for design, whether it’s a business card or a brand identity and who is not afraid of a bit of typesetting. Someone with an eye for detail, good knowledge of print processes, and who can go it alone if needed but loves being part of a dynamic team. Someone with a solid understanding of branding and corporate identity, layout of publications, plus adaptability across a wide variety of other print and digital collateral. A solid understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) is preferred.
If you’ve got the skills, talent and a desire to make a difference, then this could be the opportunity for you!
To join our team, you will need the following:
- A high level of creative and technical ability, with a minimum of 5 years experience working on high-end design projects that showcase your strategic and conceptual abilities.
- A proactive work style, an eye for detail, strong organisational skills, pride in the finished product.
- A great portfolio, demonstrating your ability to take design concepts from inception through to development and production.
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years industry/design studio experience
- A professional attitude and a highly creative and strategic focus to your work
- High level of technical capability across print and digital mediums
- Expert knowledge and skills across all Adobe Creative Suite products
- A thorough understanding of best practice design techniques and processes
Desirable skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications
- Web and digital media UX and design experience
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Resident for taxation purposes and available to work in our offices in Perth, Western Australia. Applications from outside of Australia will not be considered. We are not interested in outsourcing this role.
How to apply
Send your resume to email@example.com