We’re currently looking for …
We’re a digital and design agency working from a lovely location in Mt Hawthorn/Leederville. We specialise in helping not-for-profit, values-based organisations across Australia improve their communications and processes through great branding, strategy, design, campaigns, websites, tools and services.
You’re a talented web designer experienced in designing high quality, user-focused, accessible, responsive websites and you’re looking for a permanent, full time job with a company who cares. You’re also a competent HTML/CSS/SASS coder, who can build custom layouts without a reliance on frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation, and who has a thorough understanding of WC3 standards and WCAG 2.1. You’re diligent and methodical with an exceptional eye for detail. You’re experienced in creating user journeys, wireframing, building responsive websites and browser/device testing. You’re curious and have a good handle on what’s hot; you love learning and exploring new tools and techniques. Your toolkit probably includes Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Sketch, Invision and a build process such as codekit, gulp or similar. You know how to design and export SVGs and can embed the SVG code directly into HTML.
Essential skills and experience
- Experienced and creative web/UI designer
- A portfolio of web design work
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or similar
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- A thorough understanding of best practice design and frontend development techniques and processes
- Studio experience
Desirable skills and experience
- Experience with WordPress theme development
- Video editing
- App design
- Tertiary qualifications preferred
- You’re almost guaranteed an interview if you have amazing portfolio, provide links to live sites you’ve had a hand in, and provide evidence of your code (Github or elsewhere).
- If you don’t provide examples of your work, sorry but you’re very unlikely to hear from us.
- Australian Citizenship is required and you must be available to work in our offices in Perth, Western Australia.
How to apply
Send your detailed resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org